what i wore wednesday

  For the longest I have been wanting to link up with Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. It is a super fun way to get inspiration for clothing and seems like a great little community. I also love clothes and am interested in what people wear and how and where they shop. The first day I decided to try this out I was trying to take the pics alone. That was fine, but I did find it a little difficult and a bit frustrating, maybe not for me.
shirt: a little shop in Tahoe
jeans: banana republic
necklace: lisa leonard (my favorite)
shoes: zappos (also my favorite)

Then I talked my hubby or one of the kiddos into snapping a few pictures. I found that doing this encouraged me to throw on a little make-up, never a bad thing, and work on being in front of a camera, opposite of my normal position and always a good reminder of how if feels.
skirt: gap
belt: the limited
tank: gap
sandals: target


On this day it was not only about what i wore, but what my little guys wore on the first day of school! They are limited by uniforms and both opted for a school t-shirt to start second and fourth grade.
shoes:toms
necklace: a gift from my mom when i was in college

dress: gap
sweater: gap
earrings: t j maxx
shoes: t j maxx

pleated poppy

2 comments:

Style Journey said...

Your bright pink maxi is gorgeous! Love the necklace you paired it with too. Your family is gorgeous too :)

Lindsey A. Turner said...

Hi! I'm visiting from the What I Wore Wednesday link up! I love the color combo of the first outfit! that necklace is super cute!

Lindsey
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...