what i wore wednesday (4)

girl in belted dress, vines, dress
dress:Forever 21
belt: h&m
shoes: Macys
 Hello again. This is week four for me to join up with Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. If you haven't checked out the WIWW community I highly suggested it. I find it to be a great way to get clothing inspiration and a fun way to see pretty things. Over the weeks I have decided that my favorite part might be checking out peoples locations. As a photographer I am constantly scoping out a good location, looking for beauty in obvious and not so obvious places. Alison and I have been trying to take our pictures with a different background everyday, it's harder than you would think, and it's made me way more aware of the spaces around both of our houses. I think sometime this fall I will try to do a week of fun backdrops and maybe a little guessing game on where we are on wednesday...just a thought. Happy Wednesday everybody!
fedora, girl in hat, hat, stripes, jean shorts
 shorts: gap
tank: target
jacket: t j maxx
hat: target
earrings: a birthday present
shoes: Dillards
fabric necklace, anthropologie cloth necklace, green necklace
 jeans: banana republic
tank: gap
cardigan: old navy
necklace: anthropologie
shoes: dillards
lace top, green lace, toms wedges
jeans: gap
shirt: francescas
necklace: aerie
shoes: toms
 girl in  red shirt, jeans
jeans: gap (same as yesterday)
top: forever 21
cardigan: target
shoes: macys
hairband: FOE
pleated poppy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...