what i wore wednesday (5)

shoes: tjMaxx
cardigan: gap
earrings: target
In a rare September treat we have enjoyed temperatures in the 70s and 80s this week. For Arkansas that is 20 degrees below the norm and I have been loving every minute of it. I adore a cardigan and have had fun pulling out my jeans. It has also been a very rainy week so my rain boots have had plenty of wear and I might have spent Monday in my pajamas (not pictured). Fun to look through this weeks photos and see how much weather effects what we wear. I'm excited to pull out my new Country Outfitter boots and move into fall.
*I will be giving away a pair of Country Outfitter boots here on the blog in just a few weeks!!!
 top: h&m
jeans: gap
shoes: gap
necklace: gift
earrings: gift
 umbrella: gap
boots: academy sports
jeans: banana republic
tshirt: gap
hoodie: gap
jeans: gap
blazer: h&m
necklace: my mom made it
tank: j crew
bracelets: forever 21
shoes: target
Week 5 of linking up with Lindsay of the Pleated Poppy for What i Wore Wednesday. Happy Wednesday!

pleated poppy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...