what i wore wednesday

yellow shirt, umbrella, what i wore wednesday, jeans
jeans: gap
shirt: forever 21
shoes: target
necklace: Lisa Leonard
 Joining up again this week for What I wore Wednesday with the Pleated Poppy. It is my third week to link up and so I thought i would share the three things i have noticed since doing this.
1) i don't wear make up lots of days and i might need to rethink that decision :)
2) i am now overly aware of wearing the same shoes two days in a row. it is nothing to be ashamed of, but i am challenging myself to wear the things i have
3) that goes for jewelry too. i am not so much wearing the same things over, but just not wearing what i have. going to try to wear necklaces and earring i forgot i had.
red jeans, colored jeans, what i wore wednesday
 jeans: gap outlet
top: j crew
sandals: gap
necklace: a gift from my mom
earrings: urban outfitter
hat, fedora, lisa leonard, necklace,
 shorts:gap
top: forever 21
cardigan: gap
necklace: Lisa Leonard
hat: target
shoes: Macys
 shorts: j crew
top: banana republic
jacket: anthropologie
sandals: dillards
target earrings, country outfitter, boots, boots and dress, boot shoot, boot socks
dress: target
belt: forever 21
earrings: target
boots: country outfitter
Happy Wednesday! Can't wait to get over the hump.

pleated poppy

3 comments:

Chelsea Lennox said...

I love all your outfits, especially the white dress..so pretty! Stopping by from WIWW on The Pleated Poppy! Check out my What I Wore post at www.yourstrulyblog.com if you have a chance xoxo

Sarabeth {the dramatic} said...

That's my favorite picture of you ever. And I'm not just saying that because I took it. :) you are so cute!

cate @ wild ruffle said...

Isn't it fun to feel challenged to pull out stuff you don't normally wear? I often fall in love all over again, or end up getting rid of more when I'm reminded why I didn't wear it often to begin with. I really love that long lucite looking necklace you're wearing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...