growing {central arkansas family photographer}

I am really falling behind on my sneak peek post, but I wanted to share a few from this session that I am working on. I got to start off by taking some pics of the 4 cousins and then 2 of the kiddos with their parents.


This fall I have worked with a few families that i worked with last year and I am always amazed with how much the kiddos have grown. This is especially true if they have a two year old...the difference between 1 and 2 is crazy!


I was so in love with these yellow leaves that I took my kids there to get a few pics the next day.

1 comment:

The Fashionable Traveler said...

Whitney, you are so talented, I love your photography, you have such a gift for capturing your subject's expressions. All the best.-Catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...