couples mini-sessions {central AR couples photographer}


Not sure how it is already the 2nd week in January, but it really is! And because February is quickly approaching and I'm sure will also sneak up on me, I wanted to let you know about something I have in mind. In February I will be offering "mini-sessions" just for couples. The shoot will be approximately 1 hour and will be offered to any couple (dating, engaged, married). I am going to charge $30 for the one hour session and then your edited pics will be in an online gallery. All prints prices will be the same.
I always love the time I get to spend with couples even if I am just sneaking them away for a few pics while the kids watch. I would love this opportunity to spend more concentrated time with you and the person you love. My thoughts are that this time would be a fun way to start a date night and a time to remember the importance of your relationship.
E-mail me for more details or to set up a time, whitneyloibner@comcast.net.
Hope to see ya in February!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...