little man (central AR childrens photographer)

When you see these two (gorgeous) and saw this sweet bump you knew there was a handsome little guy coming and boy that was the truth. I met up with this precious boy and his mama on a very hot June day for a Father's Day surprise for the new daddy.
The above picture is one of my absolute favorites. As my boys get older I am sad for the seasons of our lives that I don't have captured. I spent a lot of time with my boys laying in my lap this way and this picture reminds me of such a sweet time that really does fly by.
LOVE it-that's all I can say.
Thank you so much for letting me spend this time with you and your sweet little man.

2 comments:

sarabethjones said...

Oh Whitney - you did so good on these!

Love that little man; love his mama and daddy too.

Panamamama said...

That is so precious! I love the one in the field!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...