more from colorado (arkansas wedding photographer)

I have been meaning to put a few more of these up, but I have honestly been crazy busy playing catch up now that the boy are back in school. Yesterday I had a request to put up a few more and since it was from the groom's sister, who happens to be one of my dearest friends, i thought i better get on it.
We were dealing with a gorgeous backdrop and some gorgeous people too.
Groomsmen crack me up and I am often times surprised by how many ideas they have for me. I loved the bar shots that these guys came up with, the hotel bar was beautiful. And after a few shots there we headed to the ceremony site which was AMAZING!
I am still having dreams about this bus bar and the fun i could have there. It might be added to a list I have in my head of places I must shoot before I die. I could do a whole session in this cool little spot.
A really amazing day followed by a great party.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I know I am biased from all angles on this one but seriously, BEST PICTURES EVER! Love every one. Almost made me teary wishing we were back there right now.

Sarah said...

Oh, and how cute is that ring bearer?!

Whitney said...

CUTE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...