AR to CA (arkansas family photographer)

This sweet family is very special to me. The matriarch of the family was my 7th grade geography teacher, through high school I became close friends with the oldest daughter and was always crazy about her two younger sisters. All three sisters were a part of my wedding, a million years ago, and their father dancing at my wedding is one of my all time favorite memories. I have photographed a wedding and growing babies over the years and have loved watching this family grow and change. As I know all too well, the growing of a family sometimes comes with growing pains. We grow and change and chase dreams. Today a piece of this family leaves for California, following a dream. I know it will be hard for this close family, but they are being sent with much love and many prayers.
happy travels and dream on Harrison family!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...