in color (NLRHS senior photographer)

You might remember that  a few weeks ago I shared some pics of these 3. We spent an overcast and windy day together and despite blowing hair we had a great time and got some great shots. Yesterday we met up again to shoot some spring shots. I love color and they did such a great job with their clothes and we found some green spots to really make the color pop.

One of my favorite things about taking senior pictures is the excitement and crazy schedule of this time of life. They are preparing for for collage, have prom in 2 weeks, graduation in a month. So fun!
I had a lot of fun getting to take a few pics of Julia and her boyfriend.
i love this one.

Lots of work to do this week. MDO pics at C's school tomorrow, newborn pics with a sweet one week old and wrapping up the week with a wedding. Hopefully I will share as it comes.
  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...