Kyran Pittman

Last night I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to spend the evening photographing the beautiful Kyran Pittman. Kyran is a blogger who lives in Little Rock and has written a book that will be coming out next year. It was one of the best experiences I have had at a photo shoot, maybe because of the stylist and extra eyes to make sure every hair was in place. I worried all day through the rain, but by the time we met it had stopped and we were left with a gorgeous golden light.

I will have more to share soon, but thought I would just give a peek.

2 comments:

Kyran said...

I feel like the luck (and the pleasure) was all mine! So glad it was mutual. I love these sneak peeks, and can't wait to see more.

Susan said...

If you can judge a book by its cover, her's is gonna be hot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...