more Kyran

Last week I shared a few pics from my super fun shoot with Kyran Pittman and I am finally back with a few more. I met Kyran, two of her friends, and a few pieces of luggage downtown and we shot at a perfect location with three wonderful wardrobe changes. I love clothes and these were so perfect. I am crazy for the necklace below.
It is such a treat to photograph someone when they are going through something so exciting. As I edited these I felt like I could see in Kyran's eyes the thrill of all she is currently experiencing.
It is a beautiful thing to watch a dream come true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these pics of Kyran are just AMAZING- kinda like you Whit...

Panamamama said...

Kyran is so pretty and those pics are amazing! I am going to paint before your pics of my kids come in! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...