little rock mini session sneak peek

 Hello Monday!
I don't know about you, but for me it feels that November has totally escaped me. Here we are the week before Thanksgiving and a mere 5 weeks until Christmas and I have almost let it fly by without stopping to enjoy it, all of it except the leaves which I have spent countless hours staring at and pointing out to my husband and kids.

 I have also spent a great deal of time putting people in these gorgeous leaves,  gift to me.
These images are from my Little Rock mini sessions. I think for both the Fayetteville and LR Minis we hit the peak of the leaves and I couldn't be happier about the amazing backdrop they provided for these families. 

 Though I am determined to stay at my computer this week and play catch up, I am sure that you will also be able to find me out catching the last leaves of this beautiful fall.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...