balloons (central AR family photographer)

I am so crazy about these pictures! I love the spot, an old favorite that i haven't used in a while, and i love the clothes. This is the third year I have photographed this family and this mom is really great with the clothing choices...i think better every year. And to my delight she emails me a picture of what the kids are going to wear before the shoot...i LOVE that...and it helps me think about what to do and where to go. I love to be with people and want people to be who they are and comfortable, but clothes do matter and these clothes just work.
It doesn't hurt that these kiddos are adorable and had me cracking up.
And that I brought along some balloons for a little extra fun.

I can't even talk about this tutu.....i adore it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...