camera talk (north little rock, ar family photographer)

On Sunday night I met up with the Kelton family. I was very excited for this session because Amy Kelton is not just a lovely mom and Kindergarten teacher she is also a local photographer. It is always exciting and intimidating to photograph a photographer, these guys were so great and comfortable in front of the camera. It was a pleasure to get to capture this family and I got to bring along my little camera collection to play around with.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Whitney! These are so fun! I love them, and can't wait to see them all! Thanks for a fun night! (and btw, Bella kept asking if you were coming to dinner last night. ha!)

Mackenzie said...

Beautiful photos and a gorgeous family! Amazing job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...