red (Conway, AR senior photographer)

 I was so excited last week to head to Conway and meet this sweet senior. I love some change of scenery and this was just that. Some great spots that I can't wait to go back to and check out further.
 I also LOVE red hair and it was so amazing with the fall color.
 Did I mention super fun locations? We got to end our shoot at a family friends barn and while there was plenty to love about it I was especially partial to this old tractor...so adorable.
 Thanks for showing me some great spots and smiling through the cold air and wind.
happy thursday!
one week until thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Thanks for posting these pictures on your blog. You did a great job and can't wait to see the rest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...