watch out (north little rock, arkansas senior photographer)

Fifteen years ago I was preparing for my own high school graduation. I remember the anticipation and excitement mixed with a little fear of the unknown world that awaited me.
This weekend is prom in North Little Rock, which is a community event in our town, where the students participate in Grand March, an outdoor ceremony where we go watch with our families, take pictures and enjoy all the pretty dresses.
Then graduation is just around the corner.
Since I am around a lot of students, it seems like you can feel the coming changes in the air. Students are blooming right along with the spring flowers.
As I am wrapping up my last couple of senior portraits, I am feeling all the same anticipation I had many years ago for all the seniors I know this year.
Watch out world, here they come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...