MP


On this rainy day we are doing a lot of nothing and a little bit of catching up. In looking through some photos I am working on I came across these beautiful images of my niece, MP. We took these photos a few weeks ago on a rainy day a lot like this one. MP is thirteen and tomorrow she and her mama are heading off on an amazing adventure. They are doing a girl trip to celebrate MP's thirteenth birthday, a 12 day cruise leaving from Barcelona and sailing through the Mediterranean. I am beyond excited for them and have been brought to tears over the anticipation. They are sure to share laughter and tears and I can't even image the memories that will be made and shared for a lifetime. 
As I open my windows and smell the rain today I am envisioning these ladies I love smelling the sweet salt water in just a few days. Here is wishing them a good journey, Bon Voyage. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...