i love love...day 11

 Michelle & Justin, married 11 years


Dear Michelle,
 This journey we’ve been on the past nineteen years has had its fair share of ups and downs.  When I reflect on these blessings and tragedies, one constant through all this is simply you.  The major blessings in our life, such as, marriage, children, health, a home, peace, support, and balance, have your fingerprints on each.  Our tragedies have been subdued with your support and love.  I would’ve never imagined in a million years that the beautiful girl down the street that rode our school bus would become my wife.  I remember praying for my future wife during those years and had no idea that prayer would be answered so soon.  Who would’ve imagined you would become the woman you are and sacrifice so much of yourself for your family?  I didn’t know then how much strength and faith you have, and had no idea I could love someone like I do you.  This ride is amazing and I never want it to stop.

Forever,
Justin 


Dear Justin,
When we were young, I would think to myself that I love you, not just for who you are, but who you were going to become.  I was so right because you are one of the best people I know, and I actually tell strangers that when describing you.  I'm married to one of the kindest in a sea of wonderful people that we have in our lives.  Today, I told someone when I want to be a nicer version of myself I hear your voice in my head saying, "Michelle, is that the loving thing to do?"  What a blessing to have you as my partner to find peace and love in a life that can be chaotic and in a world that can disheartening.

Always,
Michelle



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...