i love love...day 13

Brad & Kellee, married 14 years

Dear Bradley,

Oh, once in your life you find someone… Who will turn your world around. Bring you up when you're feelin’ down. Yeah, nothin’ could change what you mean to me. Oh, there’s lots that I could say, But just hold me now ‘Cause our love will light the way.
Baby, you're all that I want, when you're lyin’ here in my arms. I’m findin’ it hard to believe we’re in heaven. And love is all that I need, And I found it there in your heart. It isn’t too hard to see We’re in heaven.

Love, Kellee



Dear Kellee,

I’ll stop the world and melt with you. You've seen the difference and it’s getting better all the time. There’s nothing you and I won’t do. I’ll stop the world and melt with you.

Love, Brad


love you Lake Village! sometimes a song says it all.



1 comment:

DiningWithDebbie said...

These are absolutely gorgeous and perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...