family of 7 {central arkansas photographer}

Anytime I photograph a big family I kind of wish I had 5 or 6 kids. This family was no exception, in fact they might have made me wish it more because they could not be cuter!


I don't do a lot of directing during a shoot, but I almost always try to sneak the couple away for a few shots and usually direct them to take turns looking at me and each other. I did not have to do any of that with this couple, who just celebrated 20 years of marriage, they were so great together.

It was a really hot day and they were troopers. Because of that we did a lot of walking and found some wonderful spots.


Thank you guys so much for sharing your story with me.
I had such a great time being with your family.
The rest of the pictures will be ready soon, I love them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...