breathe (central arkansas engagement photographer)

 it is an all together crazy time of year. family, work and all kinds of fun. i love it, but sometimes i feel like i have to remind myself to take a minute to breathe. 
on saturday night i met up with this adorable couple (i love them!) and we enjoyed a stroll around town and some beautiful weather.
 i got to hear all about their big day and the excitement of planning the future.
 i got to see the way they look at each other.
 and i got to have my breath taken away.
as i look at the picture below i have to remind myself to take a deep breath and enjoy this wonderful thing i get to do.
i LOVE this picture!!!

3 comments:

Amy James said...

FANTASTIC!

Unknown said...

whit -

Easily some of my favorite photos you've ever taken. Especially that last one. Pretty brilliant. Although I must confess...I am pretty partial to your models there...

Whimsy World said...

beautiful pictures Whitney! You have a gift of capturing moments. So glad you use it =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...