a look (north little rock couples photographer)

 One of my favorite things about working with a couple is to see who and how they are with each other. I love hearing their story. And I adore seeing the look. There is a way we react to those closest to us and it is a beautiful thing and something that we ourselves are probably not even aware of.
 This couple so naturally looked to each other and were just enjoying each other. I do have pictures of them not looking at each other, but I just couldn't help but want to share all of their sweet looks.
 We met up for a few pics in a beautiful field...with an unbelievable sunset and then made our way to the Wildwood Lantern Festival. It was not what we expected...not so many lanterns, but it was beautiful and really fun.

1 comment:

sunny days said...

YAY! THEY ARE A SUPER AWESOME COUPLE!! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...