box sledding and mustaches (little rock, ar family photographer)

From the moment Christine approached me about photographing her family I was excited. It was a rare opportunity to photograph a family with no children and a sweet idea to surprise her parents with a family photo for their thirtieth wedding anniversary.
It was 98 degrees when we met up Saturday evening and though we were all wet from the heat they managed to laugh about it and we all had a great time.
To my delight they arrived back from their wardrobe change cooled off and with props....i love a good prop.
And I love a family who laughs together and at each other.
The spot we ended our shoot just happened to have some leftover boxes for box sledding and to my delight Christine and Chris were all in.
So fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...