canoe (north little rock, ar family photographer)

When I met up with this family at the end of the summer i was so excited about the plans we made. We were taking some formal photos and a few family shots and then we took some fun shots in the lake behind the family home (this mama was on a yolo board in a formal gown). They have lots of water toys and my mind was spinning with all the fun we could have. Unfortunately we ran out of daylight, but last week we met up again to get some great backyard shots with the family canoes....love!
I think the photos show a family that loves to be together and be outside. I know these kiddos and I love the personality that can't help but come across. Today these pictures are making me smile.
happy friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...