pack it up

 Today I am packing up. I have my clothes and shoes and corresponding accessories, I even have a cute new notebook and pen because....


..tomorrow I am headed to the Arkansas Women Bloggers Conference! I am so excited for a weekend with some of my besties & a chance to meet some new ladies. Looking forward to a little learning, lots of laughing, and the BOOTS! As a bonus to this fun weekend of blog info all the attendees are getting a pair of boots from Country Outfitters. I picked the Vegas Boot by Corral Boots and after the conference I will be able to give away a pair of boots on the blog!!! Could it get any better?
This photo is of Alison's boots from Country Outfitters. We did a super sun photo shoot at the beginning of the summer all around these boots. Look forward to a little boot shoot coming soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...