Carnival Magic cruise...day 1


Yesterday my parents boarded the Carnival Magic on a week long cruise of the Eastern Caribbean. If you know me you know that I love cruising. Last year we went on this same boat with my parents on a Western Caribbean cruise with stops in Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Cozumel. In an effort to remember the fun of this ship and pretend for a moment that I am there with them  I decided to revisit our trip on the Magic from February 2012.
This was the first cruise for Peter and the boys and the Magic is a great ship for a family. We boarded the ship around noon and headed straight for the ropes course and grabbed a little ice cream. We gave the boys free reign on ice cream and lemonade for the week and they jumped right on it.
Campbell was too short to do the ropes course, but fortunately he was distracted by the fun of the Bon Voyage party. He loved to the dance party and through the entire week looked for any opportunity to dance with the entertainment crew.

Our first night ended with a great dinner, chocolates on our pillow and a towel animal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...