bloggers with boots

 In September when I headed out to Arkansas Women Bloggers Unplugged I was secretly less excited about a blogging conference and was more excited about spending a weekend away with a few of my favorite girlfriends. I was pleasantly surprised to find the conference very helpful and entertaining and in a completely unexpected surprise I made some new friends too. So when we returned home to Central Arkansas Alison and I threw together a little photo shoot for the bloggers in boots, new friends and old friends from central AR. It was about 300 degrees outside so we turned the truck around and enjoyed a refreshing summertime cocktail. It was a night filled with laughter, boots, and bacon (Petit Jean, of course) and it all ended with seven very sweaty women jumping in a friend's pool.









Today is the last day to enter my boot giveaway so it had me reminiscing about all the fun that these Country Outfitter boots have brought into my life.
A big thank you to Country Outfitter!
Now go enter and win some boots....maybe even tell your husband to enter. He could look good in boots or gift them to you. 
Christmas is one month from today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a great photography, you have taken exceptional photographs of these women group, and unique boot themed photography. You are really a great photographer. I want to say thanks for sharing these incredible photographs.

wall art

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...